With employees spanning three continents and handling projects in over 53 countries, SkillNet is constantly pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo in global commerce. We simply love what we do and we hope you’ll join us in engineering what comes next.
SkillNet helps retailers make the move to modern commerce through digital transformation. We leverage technology and innovation to make shopping in-store, on-line or somewhere in between, seamless and satisfying. Our work also delivers richer commerce experiences for leading brands in CPG, automotive, apparel, liquor, healthcare, hospitality, telecom and F&B industries. Your experience and love of innovation will be the key to making it happen.
Please review our open positions and apply today.
Don’t see a relevant position? We would love to hear from you and keep your profile in our records. Please submit your resume for future consideration.
- Job TitleLocation
- IT Project Manager ContractSeattle, WA OR Vancouver, Canada
- Seattle, WA or Vancouver, Canada
- Senior Business Analyst ContractSeattle, WA
- L3 Support Consultant Full TimeMexico / Mexico City
- North America
- North America
- Oracle Retail Manager consultant Full TimeLatin America
- Delivery Manager Full TimeLatin America
- E-commerce Sales Director Full TimeUSA or Canada
- Oracle Retail Sales Director Full TimeUSA or Canada
Join the team and become part of our growing family.
Our team consists of innovative retail & technology professionals. We love what we do. We work hard …and as you can see we have fun doing it!! (one of the last outings we had before the lockdown!)