Project Manager / Sr Project Manager
Type of Employment: Full Time
Work Location: Anywhere in India
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders and sponsors
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Manage project scope and changes
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders.
- Work with Sales team for RFP or high level estimations.
B.E / B. Tech / M. C. A./ M. S./ M. Tech
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- 3+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
- Experience in Retail domain, executing 1 or more large scale stores implementation projects.
- Expertise in/with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership
- PMP Certification is BIG PLUS
- Experience in Retail Domain is a definite advantage.
- Experience in managing and executing Xstore implementation projects is a Big Plus.