Sr. Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Hours: Full-time: Forty hours per week
Work site: 30285 Bruce Industrial Suite C, Solon, OH 44139. Travel will be required to client sites.
- Conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end user requirements using various tools and technologies, as per client and/or project requirements for US and/or international clients.
- Drafts, revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy.
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Coordinates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing.
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved.
- Analyze project requirements, design and write Test Cases/Test Suites for each requirement.
- Develop Test Automation Scripts, test of Point of Sale (POS) software and file discovered defects in Defect Management Systems.
- Develop and implement test automation, test customized solutions, perform functionality testing/integration testing and provide support to customers during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase.
- Work with developers and release management team for detected issues and subsequently resolving them.
- Test the integration between other systems like Store Inventory Management (SIM, Plan, EBS (Order Portal) and Mobile POS.
- Analyze defects to identify root cause and performing regression testing for fixed defects.
- Scripting database queries and stored procedures to verify data going in applications database.
- Using various development tools and technologies like Java, POS (Point of Sale), Oracle Database, SQL Server Database, XML, SQL (Structured Query Language), Linux OS, Web Services (SAP UI).
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Info Systems/ME/CIS/CS/Eng/EE/Sci/ or related and five years of progressive, post baccalaureate work experience.
- Employer will also accept a Master Degree or equivalent in Info Systems/ME/CIS/CS/Eng/EE/Sci/ or related and three years of related experience.
- Must have at least two years of experience using Java, POS (Point of Sale), Oracle Database, SQL Server Database, XML, SQL (Structured Query Language), Linux OS, Web Services (SAP UI).
Applications/resumes should be directed to Skillnet Solutions, Inc. ATTN: Jack Grover, V.P. Finance & Operations, 1901 S. Bascom Ave, Suite 600 Campbell, CA 95008.
Interested? Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.