Machine Learning Data Architect/ Practice Leader – North America
Tipo de empleo: Full Time
Ubicación de trabajo: North America
SkillNet is a global leading provider of consulting and technology services to retail and ecommerce companies. We are looking to add a Retail Principal Consultant to our North America business solutions team.
SkillNet provides services that help transform customer experience, ease omnichannel enablement, improve merchandising and supply chain processes, expand analytics and artificial intelligence into operational decisions and transform IT pipelines to DevOps.
- Work as a key member of the solutions function for North America team
- Interact with customers directly to understand the business problems, help and aid them in implementation of their ML ecosystem
- Design data architectures and data lakes
- Provide expertise in the development of modern ETL solutions
- Use ML tools on designing workflow and user interface
- Create scalable ML solutions addressing Commerce business problems
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of data — provide hands-on data manipulation expertise
- Work with our Sales leaders and delivery teams to develop proposed solutions, Level of Effort estimates and other pre-sales activities.
- Work with solution management on the strategy for ML and AI service delivery in line with other services provided by the organization.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex architecture landscapes with wide mix of legacy applications and cloud native solutions
- 5+ years’ experience working in Analytics
- 3+ years of experience in architecting and building ML and Big Data
- 3+ years of experience on experience with AWS platform and tools
- Knowledge of ETL tools and databases (both SQL-based, NoSQL)
- Experience in using Python, R or Matlab or other statistical/machine learning software
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Experience working in the retail industry
- Experience working for consultancy in both presales and delivery roles
- Experience with Oracle technologies