MOM Functional Lead
Type of Employment: Full Time
Work Location: Anywhere in India
- Conduct/Lead CRP sessions
- Design and build specifications to meet business objectives.
- Assess impacts of system changes and ensure effective delivery of application functionality and integration.
- Identify and advocate for opportunities to improve current procedures, processes and systems.
- Design and develop operational workflows to provide solutions that can be supported successfully in production.
- Provide solution leadership to a diverse team in assessing and recommending the optimal solutions.
- Partner with onsite/ offshore development and QA team members in all phases of project delivery, production enhancements and support.
- Support development and execution of roll out strategies, cut-over/transition plans, end-user training and documentation
- Ability to lead 5-6 functional consultants, provide the guidance as applicable
- Must be able to independently manage simultaneous projects, communicate effectively, and have a customer-service oriented approach.
B.E / B. Tech / M. C. A./ M. S./ M. Tech / MBA
- 10+ Years
- MBA from the reputed institution or BE/MCA/BTech with functional domain knowledge of 6+ yrs of experience
- Experience in 2-3 full cycle Oracle Retail MoM applications is a MUST
- Well versed with all modules of MoM with specialization in RMS/RPM/RWMS
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent presentations skills
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Able to cope up with tight deadlines
- Should be self-starter and work independently
- Participate and contribute in a cross-functional team environment
- Articulate technical concepts to the business and technical community
- Work with other teams
- Collaborate across teams where there are dependencies