Local Project Manager Support
Tipo de empleo: Full Time
Ubicación de trabajo: Mexico (remote)
Is the link, point of contact between the customer local team and the support and Skillnet Inc. implementation team of the project.
- Providing reports on status and overall performance
- Ensuring that issues and risks are appropriately communicated and escalated for resolution. General man management of the local team allocated to the projects.
- Maintain program level documentation and ensure posting of documentation to approved document repository and web site if applicable.
- Produce status reporting, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, and summary of costs incurred.
- Any other additional activities.
- University or Technical degree directly related.
- 10+ years professional experience in the IT industry.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Excellent academic profile
- Experience in the retail industry or ecommerce
- Project Management or ITIL certifications a plus
- Experience as a team leader, project manager or service manager with responsibilities of managing a technical team