Novo varejo recursos
SkillNet enables seamless omnichannel experiences across pharmacies
Innovative microservices-based solution supports members pharmacy experiences across channels for delivering seamless omnichannel experience.
A leading healthcare giant has selected SkillNet Solutions to provide seamless omnichannel experiences across pharmacies for its 12 million members. SkillNet, a global leader in retail digital transformation will also support the healthcare leader’s efforts to reduce operating costs.
The client was looking for a modern, unique enterprise grade solution, which would support 50+ million transactions across 12 million members. Team SkillNet proposed a microservices-based solution. It would not only drive omnichannel retail capabilities but also be the foundation for new member/customer journeys.
The solution addresses and manages seamless omnichannel experience. SkillNet’s deep understanding of the client’s existing systems, combined with the fully integrated accelerator, StoreHub UTP, will ensure best-in-class omnichannel retail experiences across all member touchpoints.
The initial program focused only on pharmacies. But the final solution includes other operational channels such as gift shops and hospital check-in. The unified enterprise solution addresses the client’s current operational channels and future needs. It is:
- Enterprise grade to handle the scale of 12+ million members, 50m transactions
- Modern and built with cloud-ready, mobile-capable and API oriented technology
- Agile and adaptable to needs of Pharmacy and other lines of businesses. It supports existing and future customer journeys. (Staff-assisted and self-service channels – in person, call center, IVR, internet, mobile, kiosk)
- Unified experience for members, while allowing them the flexibility of multiple payment methods
- Eliminates risk in migrating from existing solution
- DevOps Automation
- Seamless integration with existing systems and reuse of existing integrations with StoreHub platform
- RetMon reduces operating cost to monitor, analyze, maintain and upgrade.
At the end of the digital transformation program, the pharmacies would not only have a modernized POS solution, but also be able to provide information to associates to support members in a more efficient and effective manner.
The omnichannel retail experience would ensure that patients/members can order medicines (including prescription refills) online or through call centers and pick up in stores (BOPIS) or have it shipped to their home.