Lead Consultant DevOps and Cloud for Commerce
Tipo de contrato de trabalho: Full Time
Local de trabalho: Mexico (Remote)
Provide innovative solutions to complex Retail architecture landscapes for stores and eCommerce with wide mix of legacy applications and cloud native solutions.
The Lead Consultant DevOps and Cloud for Commerce will work in exciting complex implementations of commerce solutions for leading global organizations.
Responsabilidades da função:
- You will be responsible for elevating the quality and engineering efficiency of all work assignments
- Support our Sales leaders and delivery teams to develop proposed solutions, Level of Effort estimates and other pre-sales activities.
- Instrument the strategy for continuous integration to build and rule code quality and security policies
- Work with SkillNet Inc. Oracle delivery teams in delivering solutions to customers that include DevOps and cloud.
- Work with solution management on the strategy for DevOps and Cloud services delivery in line with other services provided by the organization
- Work as leader and mentor to team members providing services for DevOps and Cloud. Contribute to the definition and implementation of best practices.
- Work as a key member of the solutions function for LATAM team
- Support hiring process with interviews and technical assessments for candidates
- Architecture and deploy microservices and distributed applications, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Architecting and automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Update DevOps tools (Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, GitHub, Artifactory)
Nível de formação:
- University or Technical degree directly related.
- 10+ years professional experience in the IT industry.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Expert in Cloud Azure and or AWS
- Architecting cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools,
- Manage DevOps tools (Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, GitHub, Artifactory)
- Web Servers, Application Servers, Messaging Systems
- Experienced with AWS managed services
- Experienced in RedHat Linux scripting
- Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools.
- Full project life-cycle experience on digital transformation programs.
- Ability to manage complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements