Junior Java Developer
Tipo de contrato de trabalho: Full Time - 40 hours per week
Local de trabalho: Indore, Noida (NCR), Mumbai, Pune, Remote
Responsabilidades da função:
- Understand the functional requirements and convert them into code able logic/design.
- Code the functional and technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Able to fix production issues/code defects with minimal support.
- Participate in internal and customer meetings and able to provide clear and independent status.
- Participate in design review and peer code review.
Nível de formação:
B.E., B.Tech, MCA or Equivalent
Experience should be in the range of 1 to 3 years with the following technologies
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using JAVA/J2EE.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concepts.
- Must display ability to learn in a short time and become productive quickly.
- Must be an excellent team player in a different culture.
- Experience in RESTful web services.
- Basic understanding on Spring Framework.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in Retail Domain is a definite advantage.
- Experience in any Java based Point of Sale Software development or Customization is a Big Plus.
- Experience in Oracle Retail POS, Oracle Xstore POS development is Big Plus.