Programmer Analyst III
Tipo de empleo: Full Time
Ubicación de trabajo: Austin
Viaje: Travel will be required to client sites
- Gather, analyze and document user/business and technical requirements. Finalize and document functional requirements.
- Convert functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Analyze, design, develop, code, customize, implement, integrate and maintain computer software applications using various development tools and technologies like Oracle POS, Oracle Back Office, Oracle Central Office, Oracle Store Inventory Management, Skillnet Store Integration Hub, etc. and/or related tools, as per client and/or project requirements for US and/or international clients.
- Test, debug, enhance and document applications as required. Deploy applications.
- Provide ongoing post production support.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Info Systems/CS/Eng/EE/Science
- Master Degree or equivalent in Info Systems/CS/Eng/EE/Science
- Five years of related progressive experience post-baccalaureate
- Three years of related experience, post-masters level education