L3 Support Consultant
Tipo de empleo: Full Time
Ubicación de trabajo: Mexico / Mexico City
Viaje: May require travel
- Ability to code, design, unit-test, code-review and create technical specifications/ documentation
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Provide onsite support to end-users and managed client devices in response to Incidents and Service Requests
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills.
- Take ownership and resolve incidents and requests
- Communicate and keep affected End Users informed of progress
B.E., B.Tech, MCA or Equivalent
- 6-8+ years of experience
- 4+ years of experience in XSTORE development or L3 Support
- 2+ Years of experience as onsite co-ordinator with good communication skills, maintains and build relationships with the client.
- Hands on experience in Core Java
- Willing to travel for long term to Mexico / Mexico City and Authorized to work in Mexico
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred