Tipo de empleo: Full Time
Ubicación de trabajo: Mexico (remote)
Java developer to join growing team responsible for integrating and configuring enterprise solutions for the retail sector. Training provided and the opportunity to work on large digital transformation projects in Mexico and globally.
- Understand the functional requirements and convert them into code able logic/design.
- Code the functional and technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Able to fix production issues/code defects with minimal support.
- Participate in internal and customer meetings and able to provide clear and independent status.
- Participate in design review and peer code review.
- Must have knowledge in Object-oriented programming concepts.
- Practice in designing and developing applications using JAVA/J2EE.
- Basic understanding on Spring Framework.
- Knowledge of RESTful web services.
- Must display ability to learn in a short time and become productive quickly.
- Must be an excellent team player operating with teams from multiple different cultures.
- Ability to work in test-driven development
- English language to communicate in a technical environment
- Bachelors (or) Masters in Computer Science Engineering or comparable work experience
- At least 2 years of programming experience in enterprise projects
- Experience in retail or ecommerce a plus