Oracle Retail Sales Director
Type of Employment: Full Time
Work Location: USA or Canada
The Oracle Retail Business Development Director (North America) brings expertise in the Retail industry with an understanding across Merchandising, Planning, and Store Operations and how these solutions deliver value to retailers. The director engages and influences executives within our key partners and prospects to position SkillNet as a key strategic partner. This role will be based in US or Canada.
- Engage with executives and business at prospective clients in order to best position SkillNet.
- Position and articulate SkillNet offerings to prospects in North America
- Have worked with Oracle Retail or other equivalent products.
- Currently works for a systems integrator, consultancy or major technology organization.
- Create Business Development Plans for allocated sector / accounts and help identify prospective clients
- Understanding of technology and vertical platforms in order to strategize & craft solutions (along with pre-sales teams) to match customer needs is essential.
- Engage and maintain relationships with key partners to foster strong relationships to help drive opportunities.
- Self-starter and an individual contributor who can drive sales and create opportunities.
- Should have good experience of working closely with Oracle and partner ecosystem in shaping and driving new logo acquisition.
- This role is based in the US and Canada and travel should be expected once the pandemic restrictions are lifted.
- Ideally has 15+ years of relevant business experience gained with an consulting or SI organization as a sales professional.
- Must possess deep Retail experience and be considered as a subject matter expert.
- String experience with Merchandising systems, Oracle Retail experience is desired.
- Executive presence: ability to engage clients and partners at various levels (including C-Level) to build strong and long lasting relationships
- Client orientated possesses a strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; with the ability to structure and facilitate meetings
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), collaboration, interpersonal and leadership skills Rewards & Opportunity