E-commerce Sales Director
Type of Employment: Full Time
Work Location: USA or Canada
The E-Commerce Sales Director (North America) brings expertise in the Digital (commerce) area within the Retail industry and will be responsible for growth of the e-commerce area. This role will be based in US or Canada.
- Generate leads and engage prospective customers.
- Position and articulate SkillNet’s E-commerce and Digital offerings to prospects
- Have worked with E-commerce platforms and had significant with E-commerce tools.
- Strong knowledge of business processes in Retail and/or Consumer goods will be an added advantage
- Past experience in a sales, pre-sales or delivery of large transformations – Implementations or Cloud based e-commerce systems
- Currently works for a systems integrator, consultancy, or major technology organization in the area of Services Sales
- Create Business Development Plans for allocated sector / accounts and help identify prospective clients
- Should have good experience of working closely within a partner ecosystem and in shaping and driving new logo acquisition
- Understanding of technology and vertical platforms in order to strategize & craft solutions (along with pre-sales teams) to match customer needs is essential
- Self-starter and an individual contributor who can drive sales and create opportunities
- This role is based in the US and Canada and travel should be expected once the pandemic restrictions are lifted.
- Ideally has 15+ years of relevant business experience gained within a large Consulting or SI organizations as either a consultant or sales professional, with at least 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Must possess deep Ecommerce experience and be considered as a subject matter expert
- Executive presence: ability to engage clients at various levels (including C-Level) to build strong and long-lasting relationships
- Client orientated possesses a strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; with the ability to structure and facilitate workshops.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), collaboration, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good team player and inter-personal skills
- Should be able to work with and manage multiple stakeholders – internal and external