Senior Java Developer
Type of Employment: Full Time
Work Location: Indore, Noida (NCR), Mumbai, Pune
- Understand requirements, create, and review designs, validate the architecture, and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients.
- Participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
- Develop optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Ensure best practices are followed in everyday code development.
- Be a single point of contact for project manager and customer to resolve process and technical issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in remote requirements sessions and client meetings as required.
- Work with DevOps lead to ensure development is aligned to DevOps processes and suggest continuous improvements in processes.
B.E., B.Tech, MCA or Equivalent
Experience should be in the range of 3 to 7 years with the following technologies
- Extensive experience in designing and developing applications using JAVA/J2EE.
- Must have Deep understanding of Object-oriented programming, SOLID Principles.
- Strong systems analysis, design and architecture fundamentals, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities.
- Experience developing and designing API integrations using SOAP/RESTful/JSON.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills.
- Strong communication skills should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stakeholders.
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate.
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience/knowledge is required.
- Experience in using and managing code repositories and build tools such as SVN, GIT, MAVEN, GRADLE, JENKINS, etc.
- Basic understanding of DevOps tools (Good to have).
- Experience in Retail Domain is a definite advantage.
- Experience in any Java based Point of Sale Software development or Customization is a Big Plus.
- Experience in Oracle Retail POS, Oracle Xstore POS development is Big Plus.