SAP Hybris Development Consultant
Type of Employment: Contract
Work Location: Remote
SkillNet Solutions Inc. is seeking a motivated and customer-oriented SAP Hybris Development Consultant for their retail client as part of their Software Engineering community.
Candidate will work on SAP Hybris platform and it’s components.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of Hybris development experience.
- Strong experience with developing/customizing OCC layer, APIS and SOLR.
- Java/Spring framework expertise; hands-on programming experience with Eclipse-based tools
- Knowledge on SAP Hybris back office tools and customizations.
- Experience with Agile project methodology and project tools such as JIRA
- Strong communication skills (presentation and written) and comfortable in customer-facing role
- Great problem solving skills
- Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud experience would be a plus
- Experience leading technical/developer project team members and offshore team members preferred.
- B2B experience preferred.