Salesforce (Commerce Cloud) Engineer
Type of Employment: Contract
Work Location: Remote (United States)
Visa Information: Must be authorized to work in the United States
Skillnet Solutions Inc. is seeking a motivated and customer-oriented Salesforce (Commerce Cloud) Engineer for their retail client.
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer, you will hold a client-facing role working across some of the world’s top brands. Your motivation, passion, and knowledge of the Salesforce platform will shine through in the delivery of your end-to-end solution design for the client. Sometimes you will juggle multiple projects at once, and you’ll be happy completing whatever technical (or not so technical) task that adds value for the client. Your main priority is creating a happy, reference-able customer and contributing to the growth of the business. In short, you are a fabulous technologist and clients love you.
Note – This job opening is eligible for a Referral bonus.
- Work with clients to implement solutions around Salesforce.com
- Scope, architect, and conduct requirement sessions, and assist in technical architecture in a Business Process Review
- Manage resource requirements on each project and write customer deliverables and implementation plans along with training to the client as needed
- Manage implementation projects from post-sale to post go-live
- Provide customer training as required and configure Salesforce.com
Mostly sedentary work with some movement around the office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud consulting experience with proven ability to deliver Cloud Commerce Solutions
- Business management experience
- Experience in the Salesforce declarative environment
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration experience
- Salesforce Developer or Admin track certifications
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and strategies to both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to think outside of the box and design innovative solutions for clients
- Openness and ability to travel and work at client sites when necessary