Lead DevOps Engineer/Developer
Type of Employment: Full Time
Work Location: Remote (India)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as key leader and expert on DevOps practices
- Implement and support Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Schedule, implement, and automate security compliance patching and updates on Development and QA servers.
- Review requirement, design and architect solution.
- Manage and maintain standards for DevOps tools used by the team.
- Administering the cloud environments (Prod, Dev and QA).
- Production Release Implementation plan and Install Support
- Developer Efficiency Tools (Focusing on Freeing up Development staff to focus on deliverables)
- Integrating Code Quality tools and Code Analysis tools into IDE’s
- Implementing Automation to improve coding efficiency
- CI/CD Onboarding
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common capabilities
- Mentor junior members in the team
B.E / B. Tech / M. C. A./ M. S./ M. Tech
- 5-10+ years track record of relevant work experience
- Should have hands on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation framework
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using Jenkins, Docker, Git, Maven
- Must have experience in configuration management tool such as Puppet
- Demonstrated understanding of system resiliency, redundancy, failovers and disaster recovery.
- Experience working with a variety of vendor APIs including cloud, physical and logical infrastructure devices.
- Experience managing and deploying Infrastructure as Code, using tools like Terraform.
- Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control (Git), continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment. Experience working with complex multi-tier applications
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Automation and Problem-solving skills and ability to follow through to completion
- Experience coaching junior members in the team
- Participate and contribute in a cross-functional team environment
- Articulate technical concepts to the business and technical community
- Work with other teams
- Collaborate across teams where there are dependencies