Programmer Analyst III
Employer: Skillnet Solutions, Inc.
Hours: Full-time: Forty hours per week
Work site: 11149 Research Blvd Suite 315 Austin, TX 78759. Travel will be required to client sites.
- Gather, analyze and document user/business and technical requirements. Finalize and document functional requirements.
- Convert functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Analyze, design, develop, code, customize, implement, integrate and maintain computer software applications using various development tools and technologies like Oracle POS, Oracle Back Office, Oracle Central Office, Oracle Store Inventory Management, Skillnet Store Integration Hub, etc. and/or related tools, as per client and/or project requirements for US and/or international clients.
- Test, debug, enhance and document applications as required. Deploy applications.
- Provide ongoing post production support.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Info Systems/CS/Eng/EE/Sci/ or related and five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience.
- Employer will also accept a Master Degree or equivalent in Info Systems/CS/Eng/EE/Sci/ or related and three years of related experience.
Applications/resumes should be directed to Skillnet Solutions, Inc. ATTN: Jack Grover, V.P. Finance & Operations, 1901 S. Bascom Ave., Suite 600, Campbell, CA 95008.