Programmer Analyst II
Type of Employment: Full Time
Work Location: Austin
Travel: Travel will be required to client sites
- Assist in identifying user/business and technical requirements.
- Finalize and document functional requirements.
- Design, develop, code, customize, and implement computer software applications using various development tools and technologies as per client and/or project requirements for US and/or international clients.
- Deploy applications.
- Test, debug, modify and document applications as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Info Systems/CS/Eng/EE/Science