Last Updated on Thursday, 20 May 2010 10:04 Written by admin Thursday, 20 May 2010 10:04
SkillNet’s EAI practice revolves around building application integration both in the enterprise environment as well as in the eCommerce to enterprise systems using middleware technologies like BEA Tuxedo and WLE, Tibco Active Enterprise, IBM MQ Series, and IONA Orbix E2A.
SkillNet has implemented point-to-point integration as well as business process automation using workflow engine. In addition, SkillNet has used XML technology to provide point solutions to its clients. It has done substantial development in the area of batch integration using Blue Martini import/export tools. The salient features of our integration projects are:
- Developing connectors to Peoplesoft (CRM, Financials AP, AR, G/L), Siebel, online payment gateway, credit check system, Lawson financials, Warehouse Management System (WMS), Activation and Provisioning platforms, fulfillment house, telecom billing systems like Kenan Arbor, Portal, and LHS, and Jenkon Summit V system
- Business process automation for order management in telecom and manufacturing
- Content aggregation from different sources using XML
- Business-to-business purchase orders using Web Services and UDDI
- Exposing Blue Martini site functionality as web services